Happy New Year!!! 🥳
2023 is finally here, which means that a bunch of resolutions are close behind.
Before you set your new year's resolutions, or follow through on the ones you've already set, check out this message from @liftedwithliv_ 👇🏼
"you don’t NEED to make your resolution all about changing your body, especially if it’s only coming from external pressure instead of something you actually want to do
There’s plenty of health related goals you can focus on outside of intentional physique change and I’ve compiled a list below to spark inspiration 👇🏼
• Improving your relationship with food
• Strength goals / PR’s
• Less time on your phone/ more time in nature
• Learn a new skill or on a weakness to improve it
• More time to wind down and self-care
• Stress management
• Setting a morning or bedtime routine
• Sleep quality & duration
• Water intake
• Implementing mindful & intuitive eating
• More time set aside for loved ones & family
• Increasing daily movement"
How do YOU pick your new year's resolutions?
Let us know in the comments below 💬👇🏼
I feel like I pick the same ones every year 🤦♀️😅