1. Remind yourself why you’re in school or college, and what you like about the subject matters that you’re studying. It helps build positive energy to continue.
2. Make plans, but stay flexible enough to adjust where needed. Life does not unfold in a linear fashion. You have to keep room for unexpected contingencies to avoid disappointment.
3. Stay involved in activities outside of your studies that you really enjoy. Taking breaks, maintaining your social life and having healthy hobbies will have a positive influence on your student life as well.
4. Make good use of opportunities presented to you as a student, as you’re not going to be a student forever.
5. Watch the company you keep, for we are all products of influence.
6. Pay attention to your physical health, know when to slow things down a bit and rest.
7. Start a meditation practice. Even if for a few minutes only. Meditation is a great form of self-care and helps increase your productivity levels.
These tips helped me achieve my goals as a student (and beyond), I hope they'll help you too! #studentlifetips